Everyone learns differently, some are more visual, others are more auditory or reading and writing. Knowing how you learn best and working with the right tools, adapted to your type of learning, will help you greatly!
Vaja dela mojstra – Practice makes perfect.
List of Words
Part of learning a language is to be familiar with its vocabulary. The most vocabulary you know, the more easily you can understand and express yourself in Slovene.
Online tools I like to use as reference.
- Amebis Besana – great search engine that will show you all forms of a word (nouns, verbs, adjectives…).
- eBralec – decent tool for pronunciation, available in female and male voices.
- Slovenian Word Of The Day – vocabulary word with audio, examples and expressions.
Paperback documents (books, textbooks, dictionary…) that I like to use as reference and learning guide.
- Slovenski Glagol by Rada Lečič – awesome reference for verbs (available in English, German, Italian, Spanish and Polish)
Anna’s Cheat Sheets
Free downloadable tables that I have created while learning Slovene. Use them for a quick reference or to inspire yourself to create your own. Feel free to share them but be nice and mention my blog (I would really appreciate it!) 🙂
- Table of Skloni – includes first to sixth sklon, with rules, verbs and prepositions as well as the endings.
- Table of First and Second Feminine Declension – includes the different endings with list of nouns.
… to be continued.